MISSION AND VISION OF CTE
The mission of Career-Technical Education is to empower students with skills and knowledge needed for effective participation in a global economy as world-class workers, productive citizens and contributors to Society. The vision of Career-Technical Education is for students to develop the ability to work independently and as part of a team, think creatively to solve problems, and utilize technology in the problem solving process. CTE concentrators are career and college ready with 21st century skills. The purpose of the Career and Technical Education Curriculum is to promote best practices, integration of language arts, math and technology.
- 15 Career Technical Courses Offered in 1 Career Cluster
- Technical Attainment Proficiency Rate - 81.2%
- Industry Recognized Credentials Earned - +60
- Internship Participation – 35+
- CTE Concentrator Graduation Rate (Four Years) – 89.5%
- Enrolled in Related Post-secondary Education and Training, Employed and/or Military (first year following graduation) - 92.3%
Career and Technical Education
Local Planning System
To view Weldon City Schools CTE Local Plan go to:
Use information below to login:
Weldon City Schools and its Career and Technical Education Programs do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or age in its activities and programs, including employment policies and practices.