New Employee Orientation Forms
Congratulations on your employment with Weldon City Schools. As part of the employment process, you are scheduled to attend a New Employee Orientation with Human Resources in the near future. Prior to this session, please complete the following forms and bring them with you to the New Employee Orientation. Access each form by clicking on the appropriate link.
  • In addition to completing the forms listed above,
    please bring the following items with you to the session:

    1.  Two forms of identification, e.g., social security card and driver’s license. For other acceptable items, see the Employment Eligibility Form I-9.

    2.  Selective Service Registration Card (males 26 years of age or younger only). If you cannot locate your card, call the Selective Service Office (1-847-688-6888) and request a duplicate.
    In addition to these forms, you will need to complete an application for a North Carolina teaching license. Salaries for licensed employees are determined by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI). Licensed employees are paid at the beginning level of teacher pay until the teaching licenses are processed. Once NCDPI issues a license that gives credit for years of experience or advance degrees, the employee’s salary can be adjusted retroactive to the date established by NCDPI. Therefore, it is critical to have an official degree-dated transcript, verification of experience forms, application fee, and other licensure papers as quickly as possible for you to be paid appropriately.
    Access these licensure forms online.
Thank you for your cooperation in completing this paperwork. If you experience any difficulties with the forms or your insurance options, we will be happy to answer your questions when you attend your New Employee Orientation. We look forward to working with you.