Weldon City Schools is seeking highly qualified applicants for the following positions:
High School and Middle School Music Teacher
Middle Grades Math/Science Teachers
Beginning Teacher(BT)/Multi-tiered Systems of Support(MTSS) Coordinator
Weldon City Schools offers:
Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.00
One time Licensure Testing Reimbursement
Weldon City Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Application Procedures
Weldon City Schools has launched a new employment application system. The new North Carolina School Jobs powered by Teacher Match, provides an innovative way to streamline the hiring process. Applicants will experience an enhanced, user friendly system when applying for positions. To apply for career opportunities, open the link below:
Sign-up or Login to TeacherMatch
A cover letter and resume are required. You will now upload these items to your online portfolio instead of sending them by email.
If you do not see a posting for the job(s) that you are interested in, please consider applying to the Generic Posting in the category for which you are interested:
- * Licensed (positions that require a Professional Educator’s License)
- *Classified (teacher assistant, custodial, clerical, school nutrition)
- * Substitute (teacher, school nutrition, and bus driver)
- *Bus Driver (regular bus driver)
- By doing this you make your application visible to our district. Please continue to check the Weldon City Schools Job Board for future employment opportunities.
We invite you to complete a new portfolio-application today. If you have questions about Teacher Match or need support with the application process, please call (855)980-0511 or email email@example.com
Also, see the link below for some additional help.
District Contact Information
Phone: (252) 536-4821
*Select certification areas are eligible for a sign-on bonus